1st day – Arrival
Arrival in Mestre / Mira in the afternoon, accommodation in hotel . Optional: Gondola ride and visit of a typical venetian bar „Bacaro“ where you can taste the famous venetian specialities like Spritz (sparkling white wine and Aperol) and “ciccheti”. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
2nd day – Venice
Aer breakfast transfer with water taxi to Venice and tour of this wonderful city: San Mark’s Square with the Basilica, the Doges Palace, the bridge of sighs. Free time for meal. In the aernoon tour of the islands: Murano, known for glass production, visit of one glas factory Burano known for lace production. Back to the hotel in Cison di Valmarino or Revine Lago, Castelfranco, (Treviso Hills). Dinner and overnight in hotel.
3rd day – Castelfranco, Asolo, Bassano
Breakfast in hotel. Meeting with the guide for a city tour: the city of Giorgione, with its medieval walls and the prestige of a city of art. At the end of the tour, we will drive to Asolo to visit Villa Maser and Villa Emo. Villa Maser (Villa Barbaro) is one of the masterpieces of Andrea Palladio (1508-1580), and with the beauty of its frescoes from Paolo Veronese it is considered a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A short walk will lead you through the vineyards, where you can see a collection of about thirty carriages of the past centuries. At the end of the tour you can have a quick stop for a light lunch or taste and purchase wines and gourmet products. Villa Emo lies between the Brenta and Piave rivers. Among the Palladian villas, villa Emo is probably the most representative of all the artist’s works. The tour will proceed towards Asolo with a tour of the city centre: the medieval architectural pearl of Veneto. Possibility of tasting / lunch. An impressive walk through the alleys of the old city that enchanted all artists from around the world. We will then continue to Bassano, with a tour of the city and visit of a distillery of the famous liqueur grappa (brandy). In the evening transfer to hotel, dinner and overnight at the hotel
4th day – Treviso – Valdobbiadene, the street of Prosecco
Breakfast in hotel. Departure for Treviso, a beautiful city rich of art which rises on the Veneto valley (an area really reach of water energies). Visit of Piazza dei Signori, Palazzo dei trecento and Torre Civica, Calmaggiore and the romanic-gothic Dome, San Francesco, the fishmonger overlooking Ca’ Dei Carraresi – famous and renowned exhibition centre.Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore with the church of the same name, Piazza San Leonardo from which we will reach the Loggia dei Cavalieri. We will continue our trip on the famous Prosecco street, with its prestigious wines of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene and of Prosecco Superiore as Cartizze. Visit of a wine cellar with the possibility of a wine tasting/meal. We will proceed towards Follina, very characteristic city, visiting Santa Maria Abbey, founded in the XII cent. and for many centuries a spiritual island of peace among the historical vicissitudes which have stained with blood the medieval Veneto Lordships. In the evening transfer to hotel, dinner and overnight at the hotel
5th day – Dolomites and Cortina D’Ampezzo
Departure for the Dolomites and Cortina d’Ampezzo, the Queen of the Dolomites, the living room of the Italian Alps: Cortina d’Ampezzo, geographical and tourist heart of the Dolomites and of the whole Venetian mountains, worldwide tourists destination. Obviously, you may admire the famous streets in Cortina, which are known for its shops and buildings the architecture of hotels, galleries, antique shops, boutiques, jeweller’s shops and coffee bars. During your tour you will enjoy lunch in the scenic area of Lake Misurina. During dinner you can enjoy the beautiful city of Conegliano Veneto which is the heart of the wine district, and then we will drive back to the hotel.
6th day – Departure
After breakfast, departure and end of our services
- 1 night in a 4* hotel in Mestre with HB
- Private boat for the islands tour and for Venice
- 1 guide in Venice (2 hours tour)
- 4 nights in a 4* hotel in Treviso Hill with HB
Rates do not include:
- Bus and ZTL
- coach, assistance
- Tickets in Venice and in Verona museums
- Meals not included as per program
- Drinks and meals
- city tax in the hotels - Tips, extra
- Anything not specified in “the price includes”
SPORT & SPA
- Day dedicated to nature and fun with mountain bike, or Nordic Walking and Wellness Spa in the hotel
- Meeting with the nature guides
- Route 1 - On the hills of Prosecco, with stop at a cellar for tasting of small social Altamarca typical snack products.
- chance to take the path to Via Claudia Augusta.
- Route 2 - Montebelluna, on the Montello with a visit ofall the Great War monuments, island of the dead etc.. and stop at a cellar or typical tavern with typical local products tasting.
- Route 3 – Asolo and its hills: departure from the historical centre of Asolo, tour on the hills with the possibility to visit Canova, etc., antique market and stop at a cellar or typical tavern with typical local products tasting.
- Route 4 - Treviso and Europe ‘s largest park: guided visit in the park dello Storga and of S. Artemio with naturalistic itinerary on the park of the river Sile to Quarto d ‘Altino. Possibility to visit Treviso historical centre.
- Nordic walking with hiring rackets on naturalistic walks of Altamarca (both for beginners and practitioners.
- Walking tour to Conegliano city centre up to the Castle and along the way to enjoy colorful Prosecco Vineyards, beautiful old churches and amazing landscapes, where you will enjoy the original and delicious local food and Prosecco wine.
Prices in Euro
Package Starting Prices based on Double Occupancy in
5* Luxury Hotels
€ (On Request) per person